Serviços e Criações

terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2015

13 Gifs Animados de Cenas de Filmes Impecáveis!

Se você adora filmes, aí vai uma lista de gif animados de cenas de filmes que mais lembram fotografias tamanha sutileza!

3 weeks ago: “I was a ghost. I didn’t see anyone. No one saw me. I was the barber.”



3 weeks ago: “Do you mind if I have a quick one?”



1 month ago: “At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.”



1 month ago: “I slaughtered this horse last Tuesday. I’m afraid she’s startin’ to turn.”



1 month ago: “Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.”




1 month ago: “The horror … the horror …”




1 month ago: “I think only stupid people have good relationships.”




1 month ago: “Monday, we burn Miller … Tuesday, Tolstoy … Wednesday, Walt Whitman … Friday, Faulkner … and Saturday and Sunday, Schopenhauer and Sartre. We burn them to ashes and then burn the ashes. That’s our official motto.”




1 month ago: “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”




1 month ago: “Why do we ask so many questions? Two people shouldn’t know each other too well if they want to fall in love.”



1 month ago: “Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately.”




2 months ago: “I’m just on my way up to Clavius.”




2 months ago: “This is pretty much the worst video ever made.”



 
Pin It button on image hover